As a maintenance worker you will be responsible for care and maintenance of the building and grounds. You will conduct minor repairs and ensure that the building is safe and secure for residents
- Fully vaccinated and can provide proof of COVID Vaccination
- Handy and able to perform small repairs
- WHMIS certified
- Able to follow oral and written instructions
- Do you have three years maintenance experience and one year building maintenance
- Excellence driven with a sincere desire to work with the elderly
Apply now or email email@example.com for a detailed job description.
Once you join our incredible team you can access competitive wages and benefits package.
We are seeking individuals who are committed to service excellence and providing quality person centered care. MacLeod Cares offers a positive, fair, fun, and productive workplaces where you can grow your career. We are looking for the best and brightest people who are committed in helping us maintain the highest standards in resident care.
MacLeod Cares is committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce. We encourage African Canadians, Indigenous, people of colour, LGBTQ, and people with disabilities to apply.
Great people are the foundation of our success!